Click on the link below to download the Mi-TIC configuration tool software.
This software is Windows XP and Windows 7 compatible.
This latest update allows image freeze to be configured as a ‘long press’ or a ‘short press’ on either the LEFT or CENTRE button.
The Mi-TIC configuration tool is essentially the user software for your Mi-TIC, it allows you to:
- Configure your Mi-TIC’s setup, from time and date setting to selecting what onscreen info icons appear during operation
- Change and swap the preset functions assigned to buttons to personalise and get the most from your camera
- Customise the start up screen to contain your own logo or image
To place this on your Mi-TIC’s SD card:
- Connect your Mi-TIC via the docking station and USB to your computer
- Open the location of the downloaded file in Windows Explorer
- Your Mi-TIC should have appeared on the left hand side of Windows Explorer as ‘ARGUS TIC’
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into ‘ARGUS TIC’
If you are experiencing problems with these downloads, you can contact our technical support team by clicking here.