Please click the link below to download the Mi-TIC E and Mi-TIC 320 software update.
Argus Mi-TIC DSP 5.00 ARM 5.04 FPGA 006
The latest Mi-TIC E and Mi-TIC 320 update from argus includes the following new features and improvements:
Heat Cold seeker (Mi-TIC 320 only)
- Simultaneously use video recording and Heat/Cold seeker.
- Heat/Cold seeker robustness improved,
- Support for future battery releases.
New look configuration tool
- The configuration tool has been updated and simplified so users can select the set-up of their camera and allocate preferred functions to different buttons.
Included in the latest update for all Mi-TIC E and Mi-TIC 320 users:
Image and video capture
- Capture up to 1000 images and 8 hours of video without affecting the NFPA compliance or the battery life.
- Pocket clip mounting enables continuous ‘Black Box’ recording for post operation training review .
- Video playback now possible on the camera.
- Size-up mode
- Inspection mode
- WH mode
- Missing persons mode
- Heat and Cold seeker
- Ensure your Mi-TIC shows at least 2 bars on the battery indicator
- Connect your Mi-TIC via the docking station and USB to your computer
- Open the the downloaded zip file in Windows Explorer
- Your Mi-TIC should have appeared on the left hand side of Windows Explorer as ‘ARGUS TIC’
- Drag and drop the contents of the downloaded zip file into ‘ARGUS TIC’
- Unplug your Mi-TIC and restart the camera, the updates should have taken place during the reboot
- To check your software update has been successful, place your Mi-TIC in the Docking Station and connect it to your PC via the provided USB cable, once connected an info screen will display on your Mi-TIC and ‘DSP’ should read 5.00 and ‘ARM’ should read 5.04.
If you are experiencing problems with these downloads, you can contact our technical support team by clicking here
How can I tell if I have an Ignis engine camera?
Other than the image quality improvements, the new model numbers all begin with MI-TIC-*-*. e.g. a Mi-TIC S 3 button has the model number MI-TIC-S-3. The model number is clearly displayed on the product label which is located underneath the removable battery.